Client: A well-known financial company, which began to provide IT services in the development of software solutions for business.
Challenge: The company needed to build correct and well-coordinated work processes within the company, to create systems to automate and order the interaction of IT and other departments.
Solution: Implemented ITSM solutions and ITIL processes. HP Service Manager was chosen as the automation tool to manage incidents, service levels, changes, and configurations, which led to increased efficiency of the company.
- Business analysis was conducted to prioritize areas of the customer's activity and identify the most vulnerable spots, and processes that need automation
- A consultation was held, during which the software was selected and the plan for its implementation and customization was approved
- ITIL solutions HP Service Manager and Service Manager X were implemented. This implementation simplified and accelerated the company's processes and reduced operational costs
- Processes for managing incidents, service levels, changes, and configurations were set up. That made it possible to increase the economic efficiency of the company's information systems and reduce the cost of maintaining the IT infrastructure
- The database on Windows, Kubernetes, and Docker servers was created and has been maintained