Client: Large commercial bank from Belarus.
Problem: the need to create a full-cycle online platform for the functioning of banking and partner services.
Decision: The professional team of VEB Technologies has developed and created a digital multichannel platform which is part of the bank's ecosystem. It allows sellers and buyers to receive reliable information about each other, to choose partners and goods, and to conclude profitable secure transactions using the Bank's tools and additional services provided by the platform.
- Creation of a unique landing page
- Development of a personal user account
- A personal account will provide customers with the opportunity to link banking and partner services in a single space, as well as manage key information.
- Development of a universal notification ibus. The notification bus allows you to transmit information to the user about each event on the platform through the optimal communication channel.
- OpenAPI technologies were used to interact with the Bank's online factoring and the buyer's ERP system and with partner services.
- Within the BelVEB Business HUB, an online lending tool for legal entities has been integrated using the Pega Systems mash-up front-system framework.
- Implementation of a universal Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana stack for storing and collecting analytical data.
Technologies: OpenAPI, Pega System mash-up, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, .Net, PostgreSQL, Radis, Rabbit MQ, MongoDB, Deferred Task Service (Hangfire)