Client: Large commercial bank from the Republic of Belarus.
Challenge: The need to switch to electronic document flow between the bank and the notary. The customer needed to simplify the procedure for obtaining a notary's executive notes to collect debts on loans.
Solution: Experienced blockchain developers of VEB Technologies created a platform for the delivery of bank documents to the notary. The documents stored and transferred safely, without any opportunity to change them unnoticed.
- The platform architecture was developed on a Windows server, which stores information about loans and payments of individuals, with bank employees exclusively having the access to the server
- Integration of the platform into the republican blockchain network for sending encrypted information to a notary
- The generation of a hash sum for each document was added. It guaranteed the integrity and invariability of the concluded agreement, as well as eliminated the possibility of forgery or malicious distortion of information
- AVEST public key technology was used to ensure the security and protection of information stored in the document
- The front end and back end of the site were written, where forms for filling out, sending, and searching for documents were provided
Technologies: .Net Core, Angular, AVEST, MS SQL